Self Motivation – Keeping your battery charged.
Sometimes people know what to do but simply need a reminder or “a shot in the arm”. Maybe they are tired after a long project or period of change. Perhaps they need reminding of their worth or their importance in the chain of service. Maybe they are paying too much attention to negative media reports.
Paddy’s motivational presentation called “How to inspire yourself and others” includes:
- The extraordinary power of optimism
- How to measure your success
- Getting rid of ‘victimitis’.
- The four ingredients of a happy work life
- How to build satisfaction and loyalty
- How to keep your four energy tanks…full
- Using humour to relieve stress
- How to be your own coach
- How to be positive in a negative world
- Contentment beyond ego
- Using Mindfulness in the workplace to improve performance and enjoyment
If you are looking for a presentation that will leave people feeling motivated, energized and ready to get on with 2013…this is it! Real motivation is self motivation. Paddy can show you how to keep yourself motivated.
Contact Paddy today to arrange a presentation for your people. 0418 996970
The length, content and format of all presentations can be customised to suit your program requirements.
What Clients Say:
Comments from a recent conference in Sydney, unedited and entire:
- Excellent experience
- I didn’t laugh or smile so much in any other course, or get as much out of a session
- Best session of conference so far, should have been longer
- Fabulous speaker and presenter!
- Great breakaway from normal accountant activities – great ideas for self improvement
- Fantastic session – the best of the forum!
- Very refreshing
- Fantastic presentation, very entertaining and inspiring
- Fantastic presenter, very positive
- Great presenter, very inspiring. Made the presentation interesting
- Excellent presentation
- Extremely well presented. Funny, puts life into perspective. Fully enjoyed the session
- Excellent – fun and helpful – wellness
- More of this type of session
- Very positive in his presentation
- Very applicable to my life
- Disappointed that we only have 1 1/2 hours for this session.